Monday, December 26, 2011

Kapitan Van Persie Record Year 2011

***








***


***


Almost there kapitan

***

Robin van Persie admits he has been pleasantly surprised by the speed of Arsenal's recovery this season

Van Persie has led the way with 16 goals in the top flight and even he has been shocked by the strength of Arsenal's response.

"Maybe a little bit"

"We had to get used to the new players [who signed at the end of August]."

"I have to give lots of credit to Mikel Arteta, Per Mertesacker, Thomas Vermaelen and Yossi Benayoun - great characters, really helpful in every area. When I need assistance, they are always helping me."

"Mikel, for example, played seven years at Everton, two years at Rangers and you can tell he’s an experienced player. Yossi is similar, Per Mertesacker has played close to 80 times for Germany. They have really helped me."

"I just want to help my team, help them with assists and goals and good football,"

"In some games that means holding on to the ball when we are struggling. Football is more for me than scoring, it can give you more than goals. "

"[Against Aston Villa] I gave a nice pass to Aaron, and I enjoy that as much as a goal. I just like to play football."


The secret to my success

Robin van Persie says his magnificent goalscoring form in 2011 is down to two key factors - his fitness and his willingness to take risks.

"I didn't miss one Premier League game [this year], and in most games I played 90 minutes, so when you have a good run and feel fresh and fit you try things,"

"You take a few more risks than perhaps you would when you are coming back from injury. When you don't have a run, you don't really try things. "

"As a striker it is really important to have a go. If you feel like having a chip or cutting the ball instead of shooting [you should do it].

"If you look at my performances, I take more risks now because I know that, with the team I have behind me, I will get more chances. It's not as if I will only get one chance - I always get one, two, three maybe four in a game, so I can take a risk here and there."

"It's a big honour because Thierry is probably the best player Arsenal ever had and to achieve that in a year is really special,” he said. "

"I am really proud but it is not my main target. But as it has happened, of course I am really happy."


***

Family Van Persie

Wife: Bouchra



Children: Shaqueel & Dina





***

Apa perbezaan/persamaan Alkisah ngan Van Persie?


Sama
******

Kitorang dilahirkan pada tahun 1983 --> awesome

Hensome **errkk**

Ketinggian

Status Perkahwinan


Beza
*****

Bulan lahir

Sekolah

Posisi dalam permainan bola sepak

Number jersey

Bilangan anak

Gaji

***

Ok Stop !!

That all for now

5 Blogger kasi response. .

Nadira R Author
December 26, 2011 at 1:57 AM

haha kan saye dah cakap..sempat lagi nak beat the record. 2 match lagi before new year.

eh, really ek die score every game? bukan ade satu game die tak score..

part klaka is persamaan/perbezaan vanpersie and alkisah..hehehehe...pun ade jugak eh..ketinggian same? gile tinggi alkisah.. rvp dekat same tingi szczesny kot..:P

hehe suke gamba rvp wife and shaqueel, tapi gambar dina xde pun..:P

Reply
Unknown Author
December 26, 2011 at 10:06 AM

rekod jer la..piala ke laut..kahkahkah...van persie nih elok keluar dari arsenal...

Reply
Sofea Author
December 27, 2011 at 3:00 PM

missnadira: hopefully v.persie dapat pecahkan record tu

Reply
Sofea Author
December 27, 2011 at 3:01 PM

g-bum: butthurt ke.. :P

Reply
cici tembikai Author
January 2, 2012 at 11:20 PM

hahah pun boleh . err gaji. errrr hahahahha

Reply

Post a Comment

Cer komen skit..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...