Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Cerita Arsenal 2011/2012 #7

***

Alhamdulillah

&

Thank For Everything

Cesc Fabregas


Cesc berterima kasih kepada Wenger

"I'll never have enough words to thank him for all he's done for me.

I'll never forget him. I don't think he has such a good image here, he has been portrayed as something he's not, in my opinion. If today I am here with you then it's greatly due to him.

I can't express my admiration for him strongly enough, I owe it to him that I am here.
Fabregas insists he parts with Wenger on good terms.

The relationship is fantastic. On Friday I said goodbye to him and I got very emotional because he's like a father figure to me. I couldn't even talk at one stage, when I wanted to say how grateful I was. I got a bit emotional and couldn't talk much.

I had to send him a message afterwards, saying I'll never forget what you've done for me.
If it hadn't been for him I wouldn't be here today, living my dream.

I think if Arsenal want to keep being the club they are then they have to always be under his control, because he's the best, everyone respects him, and for me, he will always be the best person that I've met in football."

Cesc juga meluahkan perasaan kecewanya kepada Fans Arsenal

"I have time to talk about it and I'm sure I'll do an interview especially for them. I'm sorry I couldn't say anything in the last two and a half months, Arsenal wouldn't allow me to talk to anyone, even if I wanted to I couldn't.

I'm disappointed and upset about it because I have had a great relationship with the fans over the years. It took time to build this and I'm disappointed I could lose some of them.

All I have are words of gratitude. I'll never forget what they have done for me, I gave absolutely everything to the club and I think they know that but it was the right time to come back here.

'I'm sorry I didn't say anything to them in the last few months but I couldn't. I was very, very sad to leave, I spent one third of my life there, eight years, so I'm very sad but life goes on."


***

Menurut kata Wenger:

"What is important is to focus on our targets and we wish good luck to Cesc, who is a great player, one of the best players in the world. Life goes on and we want to show we have the needed desire and strength to deal with the situation.

Yes, we lost a world-class player and we are sad about it. We did fight to keep him, but in the end we have as well to respect the desire of the player.

This club is 125 years old this season and many big players have left the club and the club went on.

We want to show that we have the strengths and unity to fight as we ever did at this club.

To get the best out of a player, he needs to be completely committed to where he is. Cesc wanted to go back to his home city.

If you understand one thing, it is Cesc did not go for financial reasons, or that he did not love this club - Cesc went because he was desperate to play for his home town club, where he was educated.

It is very difficult to resist that."


Arsene juga memberitahu bahawa, beliau tidak takut untuk berbelanja:

"We are not frightened to spend money but we have to be convinced the player is better than what we have.That is our main concern, to bring quality. We have quality, but want to add more quality.


We will try to buy but let's not forget that we have brought players in. I have Carl Jenkinson, we have bought Gervinho in, we have bought Joel Campbell in, we have brought Ryo Miyaichi in. You do not know them very well yet but they are all quality players."

Dalam pada itu, Arsene cuba memceritakan ke'terer'an dia berbelanja:

"I have been in football for a long, long time and I don't think just spending money is a target that is defendable. To spend the money on a top player is defendable. But just to spend the money is like you are worried.


Our fans can be proud of the way we run this club, of the quality of player we have and of the financial situation that is existing at the Club. Rather than convicting this club, they have more reason to be proud of the whole situation here.


We have built a team and a stadium in such a short space of time, and have a strong financial situation - and we always survived at the top level. There are more reasons to be positive than the negatives ones being sold by everybody."

***

Next Samir Nasri ??

Ikuti temubual bersama Nigel Winterbun


Wenger akan mengalami kerugian

Jikalau beliau menyimpan Nasri tetapi tidak menyambung kontraknya

Jadi nak tak nak, Arsenal kena extend contract Nasri

Kalau tak

Terpaksa kena lepaskan Nasri sebelum tranfer windows ditutup.

Tak guna simpan unhappy player dalam team

***

Jadi

Siapakah yang bakal dibawa masuk

jika kedua dua player

ini dijual?

***

16 Days to go

***




2 Blogger kasi response. .

namasayatihah Author
September 6, 2011 at 5:30 PM

Lorhh...die hard arsenal ka??

all da best to the gunners ya...hopefully those new signing/loaners can lift up arsenal!!

but seriously, benayoun??hehe~

Reply
Sofea Author
September 7, 2011 at 12:11 AM

aiko kato : yup, ermm nantikan post tetang cerita terbaru.. alkisah 3 minggu bz jaga baby then kat kampung tiada line internet. jadi banyak story delay. huhu

Reply

Post a Comment

Cer komen skit..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...